COKE STUDIO AFRICA QUIZ - Terms and Conditions
- The Coke Studio Africa Quiz is organized by Coca-Cola Nigeria Limited. No social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, is a sponsor of this contest and shall not be liable for the implementation of the Competition or use by participants or the Organizer.
- By participating in the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted solely by the Organizer, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition. The use of Internet bots is prohibited and can result in automatic disqualification.
- The competition will run from November 15th – December 20th, both days inclusive and is open to consumers between the ages of 13 – 49yrs old.
- The competition will run across all Coca-Cola Nigeria’s social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Coca-Cola Nigeria will publish 18 posts (“Post(s)”) during the Competition Period with 24 Prizes up for grabs.
- To win one of the 24 Prizes, you must be the first to correctly answer the question posted on that day.
- Individual Prizes include a LG Home Theatres, Sony Mini-Speakers and Sony Headphones.
- Offering these prizes does not in any way suggest Coca-Cola Nigeria’s endorsement of the product and/or the manufacturer.
- The Posts will clearly state that they are for the Competition. Each Post will be submitted on our Facebook page (facebook.com/cocaolanigeria), Twitter page (www.twitter.com/cocacola_ng) Instagram (www.instagram.com/cocacola_ng) during the Competition Period.
- Submitting an entry to the Competition by commenting on a Post made by/on all our social media platforms is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per competition post/prize will be counted per person via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- Confirmation of the prize won will be made via direct messages to the social media accounts used for the entry, asking for contact details, and then a follow up phone call to the winners. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, or it becomes onerous for Winners to claim the prize, Organizer reserves the exclusive right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant at Organizer’s discretion.
- Details of the winner may be published on all the following websites, after all 24 winners confirm that they have accepted their Prize :
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other Prizes.
- Coca-Cola Nigeria reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of Coca-Cola Nigeria in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding.
- Information relating to the Competition may be made available via Coca-Cola Nigeria’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. However, neither Facebook, Twitter nor Instagram shall be held liable in any way whatsoever in connection with information made available via Coca-Cola Nigeria’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the Competition, you are providing information to Coca-Cola Nigeria and not to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Contestants enter the Competition at their own risk and Coca-Cola does not make any warranties for appropriateness, cost or value of the Competition and the Prizes awarded. Coca-Cola refutes any implied warranties by virtue of implementing this Competition and does not require the purchase, sale or expenditure of any sums as basis for participation.
- Coca-Cola does not require participants to send airtime, money or other consideration in order to receive any of the prizes and will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person failing to heed this caution. Winners shall be fully responsible for any expenses they make to enable them claim their prize and Organizer shall not refund or be liable to refund any transport or other ancillary costs in this regard.
- All participants and winners indemnify the Organizers, their advertising or digital agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of the beverages identified by the trademarks owned and licensed by The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion, including, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Organizers
- By entering into the Competition, the Winner waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to Coca-Cola Nigeria’s right to picture, film or portray him/her as a Contest Winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation social media, television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Prize Winner also consent to Coca-Cola Nigeria’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Entry(ies) (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”).
If you have any questions about our ‘Coke Studio Africa Quiz’, you should find the answer here.
- How do I enter?
For each of the 18 ‘Coke Studio Africa Quiz’ posts we publish on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/cocacolanigeria) Twitter page (www.twitter.com/cocacola_ng), Instagram page (www.instagram.com/cocacola_ng) between November 15th – December 20th 2016 (inclusive), you have to be the first to answer the question correctly to win the prize up for grabs that day.
You’ll have to watch the show to be able to answer correctly and be quick to answer.
Each ‘Coke Studio Africa Quiz’ post will relate to a specific prize for that day only.
- How many times can I enter?
There will be 18 ‘Coke Studio Africa Quiz’ posts during the competition period. You can therefore enter a total of 18 times.
If you submit multiple answers for the same prize on the same day, we will only accept your first answer.
- What can I win?
There are 24 prizes in total, but only one will be offered for each ‘Coke Studio Africa Quiz’ on each social media platform. You cannot choose your own prize.
The prizes we will offer during the competition period are:
- LG Home Theatres
- Sony Mini-Speakers
- Sony Headphones
If you’re a lucky winner of one of the prizes, it will be delivered to you at your address. If you live within Lagos, you will be required to pick up your prize at a given location
- How do I know if I’ve won?
Confirmation of the prize won will be made via direct messages to the social media accounts used for the entry, asking for contact details, and then a follow up phone call to the winners. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, or it becomes onerous for Winners to claim the prize, Organizer reserves the exclusive right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant at Organizer’s discretion.
- How many times can I win?
A winner can only win once.
- Will my details be used anywhere?
Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties. The competition winners may be announced by Coca-Cola Nigeria on the following online sites: